Wednesday 19 August 2009

Vida e Caffe

After hearing how great this coffee shop was from a South African friend of mine I thought it time that I tried it.

Vida e Caffe, is a place where the warm customer service would make you want to come again and again. There are currently 40 stores in SA, but this is their first foray into London. Msizi, Sele, Sikilela, Thabo and Vuyani have all come over from SA to experience the sights and sounds of London life. They all live as well as work together. There are always two of them in the store, so make sure that you say hi and they will welcome you like an old friend.

Now let's talk coffee. I have to admit that it was too strong for me, I prefer more of a mild bean, however there is no bitterness, instead it is a smooth, creamy, exceptionally well made coffee. If like me you like a mild coffee than ask for a half shot. This is definitely somewhere that I would come again.

The vibe is alive and buzzing, although not somewhere to sit and wile the day away.

Coffee: ☻☻☻☻

No comments:

Post a Comment