Tuesday 7 July 2009

Ahh the delightful warmth of consistency


Who would have thought that being back at work was a delightful thing. Ok, so being at work is not the reason I was so excited this morning, instead it was the knowledge that I could have a decent coffee. After the last three days I was starting to wonder if I would ever have a decent coffee again!


My local is Fratelli's at Oxford Circus. I can actually taste the coffee, the bean is smooth, the milk not overpowering and they make a consistently good coffee. I rate it as good solid coffee. The place to go when the world is falling around my ears and I need a pick me up.


Coffee:
Vibe: friendly, but not somewhere to spend daydreaming and solving the problems of the universe (Einstein - no, Paris Hilton - yes)

No comments:

Post a Comment